Medical achievement is a manifestation that the medical field is continually improving. Many people obtained benefits from the development of the different medicines. The continuous innovation in the medical field can help many people to have a better body condition. The development of Zonegran is one of the advancement in the medical field. The development of Zonegran is a relief for those people who are suffering from epilepsy. The Zonegran is a treatment for Epilepsy. However, development of the different medicines and any types of supplements may contain side effects that can affect the health condition of the people.
What is Zonegran?
The Zonegran is also known as the Zonisamide. The Zonegran is a medicine intended for antiseizure. People suffering from Epilepsy may use the medicine Zonegran. The Zonegran is a drug chemically that contain Sulfonamide. It also contain ingredient Zonisamide, Mathanesulfonamide and Benzisoxazole which are active ingredients. The Zonegran is a capsule that contains 25 mg or 100 mg of Zonimisade. Each capsule of the capsule contains labeled enough amount of Zonisamide and the following inactive ingredients like the Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Gelatin, Colorants, Microcrystalline Cellulose and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.
Side Effects of Zonegran
Taking the Zonegran can lead a person to suffer from different side effects. According to the different medical experts, Zonegran comes with side effects because of its active ingredients. The body of the person who will take Zonegran reacts to the active ingredients of the Zonegran which cause the manifestation of the Zonegran side effects.
Zonegran Side Effects
- Person taking Zonegran may suffer mild or sever dizziness.
- Diarrhea is also one of the side effects that a person may take after taking Zonegran.
- Metabolic problems.
- Mental and emotional problems.
- Sense of anxiety.
- Sore throat is also a side effect of the Zonegran.
- The person taking Zonegran may also have headache and fever.
- You may also experience peeling and redness in the different body parts.
- Mood problems such as Psychosis and depression.
- Respiratory problems such as breathing problems and difficulty.
Things to Remember before taking Zonegran
- Before taking the Zonegran, it is important that you must first consult your attending physician and medical expert. If you experience some allergies and body allergy you should consult the doctor immediately to avoid the occurrence of some health problems and body condition.
- While you do some consultation with your doctor or medical expert, you should tell your doctor about your medical history so that your doctor can able to determine if your body can endure the side effects caused by taking Zonegran.
- Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages because if you take Zonegran you may experience dizziness from time to time. Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages to avoid some accidents caused by dizziness.
- If you have liver problems and other health condition then you must not take Zonegran for it might cause you to have some serious health problems.