One of the hormones that humans, mammals, birds, and reptiles have is the testosterone. A steroid hormone, primary sex hormone, and anabolic steroid, the testosterone is responsible in the development of reproductive tissues among males and also supports the development of other male sexual characteristics such as muscle growth, regeneration, and body hair. Moreover, it is also responsible in many different bodily functions and our entire well-being. This hormone is produced naturally by both men and women, but men produce almost ten times more than women. However, some people need a boost to increase their muscle weight or for testosterone replacement, forcing them to use commercial steroids. Testosterone Cypionate and Enanthate are among the most popular steroids with athletes and bodybuilders. Let’s distinguish their difference and common properties if there’s any.
English or European – Testosterone Cypionate vs. Enanthate
Enanthate is a European steroid while Cypionate is manufactured in the U.S. Testosterone Cypionate and Enanthate both steroids have the same effects and functions whilst there are studies claiming the longevity effect of Cypionate compared to Enanthate. However, the latter is known worldwide while Cypionate is only limited in the U.S. Testosterone Cypionate is one of the most effective hormones that can be used for various purposes while Enanthate is capable of staving off hormones that promote muscle loss and fat gain while increasing the person’s metabolic rate.
Differences of Testosterone Cypionate and Enanthate:
1. Enanthate is widely manufactured across the globe while cypionate is less popular outside the U.S.
2. Cypionate contains 8-carbon ester chains while Enanthate has 7. The greater the carbons present in the ester group, the less soluble it is in the water and the more it is oil-soluble. Cypionate then has longer active life.
3. Some body-builders claim that Cypionate gives more of a kick compared to Enanthate and is said to produce a higher level of water retention.
4. Most athletes opt to use Enanthate as this steroid is typically associated with anabolic steroids effects.
5. Cypionate is far more expensive than Enanthate.
All types of medications, non-hormones or hormones carry the possibility of negative side effects. When consumed in a large amount, testosterone can cause various side effects. As men age, the testosterone levels lessen that may lead to loss of muscle strength and mass, loss of sex drive, water retention, testicular shrinkage, and fat gain. Whichever you choose, Testosterone Cypionate or Enanthate, you should take it moderately. These steroids are ideal for middle to old-age individuals as it may delay or even prevent them from having Alzheimer’s disease as well as other cognitive disorders. It can also improve mood, appetite, sex drive and memory, protects the nerves, and aids in preventing osteoporosis. Furthermore, using steroids with the right dosage as testosterone replacement can boost one’s quality of life. Enjoy the benefits and avoid the possible health risks by using commercial steroids responsibly.