Some of you love wearing sexy stilettos and high heels that can lead to cracked heels in the long run. Cracked heels could be embarrassing and could stop you from flaunting sandals and stilettos during summer. There are many ways on how to treat cracked heels without the need of spending a fortune, and the best thing about this is that this treatment is accessible in your kitchen.
Cure Your Cracked Heels
1. Bananas– Smash or pound a ripe banana and put it over the dry and cracked heel. You must leave the pound on for approximately 10 to 15 minutes prior to washing it off with water. This makes your heel smooth.
2. Olive Oil–Put enough amount of oil to the affected area regularly, prior to going to bed, leave the oil overnight. For best result wear a socks as it will assist in the assimilation of the oil and the heels will be soft and supple once you wake up.
3. Rose Water–A combination of rosewater as well as glycerine and use it on a daily basis for fifteen days can provide you a good results. This will restore the suppleness of your heels.
4. Moisturize–You should moisture and clean your feet on a daily basis and also never forget to soak for approximately fifteen minutes in salty, warm water. After this, apply a cream. For best result wear sock and leave it all night.
5. Honey and Water–Soaking the feet in a combination of one gallon of water and one cup of honey for fifteen minutes will make the heels softer.
6. Vaseline–After drenching your feet in soapy water and dry, rub a blend of one teaspoon of Vaseline and lemon juice. You can use lemon juice directly to your heels; this will make your heels smoother.
1. Keep your skin hydrated through drinking lots of glass of water. This will keep the skin soft and supple.
2. Lack of essential vitamins and minerals such as zinc and omega fatty acids can also result to cracked heels. Make sure that your diet is abundant in zinc, iron, calcium and so much more.
3. You must also eat lots of dairy products, green vegetables, fish, eggs, fluids and nuts to avoid any lack in the diet.
4. Only purchase sandals or shoes which fits you well. Ill fitting shoes can harm your feet
5. Avoid walking barefooted.
6. Keep your feet clean
7. Wash your feet with hot water as it soothes and relaxes your feet
Dry and cracked heels normally mean that you take for granted foot care. It is also advisable to have a pedicure from time to time and utilize these simple yet efficient home remedies in order to keep the heels smooth and healthy.