Virtually every resident shares their house with unwanted bugs, insects, cockroaches which are popularly known as pests. There are various types of pests which can plaque your home like bees, rodents, wasps as well as cockroaches. Because of this reason, now there are many pesticides as well as pest control solution which claim to efficiently remove these unwanted visitors particularly the annoying cockroaches. On the other hand, some of these solutions contain chemical compounds that are not just toxic to pests, but also dangerous to the inhabitants and to your pets as well. Thank God, there are natural home remedies for cockroaches which are proven to be efficient and stress free and safe to use.
Get Rid Of Roaches
Many residents have roaches issues at home. Perhaps they are everyone’s most detested and hated pest. Worry no more there is specific home remedies that can help you avoid this infestation.
1. You can combines 4 parts of borax acid in powder form, 2 parts of flours and 1 part of cocoa powder. Put the concoction in an incessant line together with walls, cabinets, under sinks as well as other places where cockroaches resides.
2. You could also spray boric acid evenly in areas where roaches gather together. On the other hand, make sure to store this in a place away from your kids and your pets as well.
3. Another essential home remedy is to mix Tabasco sauce with water and then pour the blend in a spray bottle. Once you have a grave infestation, then making a stronger solution is the best option.
4. Mix Baking Soda and Sugar: This is a simple, cost efficient and cheap method. Combine one half cup of baking soda to one half cup of sugar. Place the mixture in strategic areas like in closets, beneath and behind appliances or close to wastebaskets. Cockroaches are fascinated to sugar and eat the mixture. The one that kills them is the gas that contains in baking soda. However it is essential to place the mixture in areas away from pets as this can make them sick.
5. Gecko: This might look like a wacky idea on the other hand it has confirmed to work. Buy a gecko and allow it loose in your house. This eats roaches and removes the problem relatively fast. If the roach are gone, keep gecko in a right tack and feed them with crickets daily.
6. Boric Acid: this is a substance compound which is incredibly efficient in eliminating roaches. Cure areas behind appliances, cabinets and somewhere else where cockroaches walk. This acid will destroy the insect through eating or contact. This can be obtained at many home good stores. On the other hand ensure that this compound is kept out of reach by pets and your kids.
7. Another proven efficient home remedies for cockroaches is through scattering fresh bay leaves all through your house.
There are lots of home remedies for cockroaches and the above mentioned cures are just some of the most efficient ones.