It is a different type of psoriasis that is detected with its typically isolated laceration on the outer part of the skin which appears to look like teardrops. On the contrary, another type of psoriasis called plaque has the tendency to develop large rashes. In this type of psoriasis, each rash covers a considerable part of your skin. Guttate Psoriasis affects your skin in several places of the same lesions and has similar characteristics. The affected parts are found to be red or pink and seen with tiny flakes of the skin in white color. Such flakes are nothing, but the epidermis scales. This type of psoriasis has the same characteristics like others. It triggers generally through bacterial infection like the strep throat. Arms, trunk, legs and scalp are the main body parts infected by Guttate Psoriasis.
Causes of Guttate Psoriasis
Commonly, people under the age of 30 are getting affected by this kind of disorder. It suddenly erupts or activates when you have another infection. Even without any disorders or symptoms, strep throat infection can be present in your body and can lead to Guttate Psoriasis. Other possible causes include tonsillitis, stress, infection in the upper respiratory system, broke skins and injuries. Thus, Guttate Psoriasis can also be obtained through inheritance.
The Top 9 Home Remedies For Treating Guttate Psoriasis
There are numerous ways and natural home remedies for treating Guttate Psoriasis. Here are some natural home remedies for you.
1. The acuteness of the disease may be relieved if your skin was exposed to the sun for a short period of time.
2. Some salts like the Natrium Muriaticum 6c and Kalium Sulphate help in reducing the inflammation on your skin, removing infected and dead epidermis and effecting hydration.
3. Red cleavers and clover, referred to as herbs are blood cleansing and anti-inflammatory agents.
4. A flower plant, Chamomile is also used for treating Guttate Psoriasis.
5. Dead Sea, Pau d’arco and Retinoids are also used to cure Guttate Psoriasis.
6. Salt water soaking is the best, effective and easy home treatment.
7. Using Vitamin E is also favorable for treating Guttate Psoriasis.
8. Garlic oil and Aloe Vera are also topical home remedies for treating this type of psoriasis.
9. For soothing effect on your skin, you can drink Chamomile tea as well.
Sea Buckthorn Oil
It increases the regulation and meditation of the inflammatory infected areas of your skin since it has Omega 3 fatty acids. It also has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and regeneration-promoting properties and contains significant tocopherols and fatty acids.
It is natural complex oil, which contains over 140 active ingredients. It is a substance, an emollient which moistens and softens dry cracked skin. It even heals any scaling and lesions. This oil also soothes the irritation and redness, directly healing lesions via the steroid like-effect of some of its essential ingredients. This also cleans up any skin infections.
Pine Tar and Coal Products
The FDA has approved pine tar and coal products for the treatment of meek psoriasis. These products work to treat Guttate Psoriasis by improving the affected skin’s appearance, slowing the growth of skin cells, reducing scaling and eliminating inflammation.